Our mission is quite simple and we invite you to join us . . .
To honor and hold dear those who willingly defend our freedoms, and to serve their families - especially the children - by providing quality, caring and meaningful programs that nurture and enrich their social, emotional, and physical well-being.
We are committed to always . . .
- Do our best to meet the needs of our military families
- Deliver the highest quality in program services
- Listen with care and compassion
- Inspire others to actively honor those who serve our country
- Empower the lives of our military families
- Say "thank you"